Business and Productivity
Forms« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Publisher||Device Magic Inc|
|Updated||October 26, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Device Magic Forms enables your team to collect structured data quickly and easily on their smartphones and tablets.
Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team, and route their responses through to a wide range of connectors.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
– images (answered with the camera)
– location (answered with the GPS)
– select one
– select many
– phone number
– (and more)
and can include validation constraints (prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through a options, including:
– email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
– inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
– stored in Amazon S3
– routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a ‘oneshot’ work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device, and free trials available for larger teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor