Business and Productivity
Salesforce Classic« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||October 26, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
To get the latest Salesforce functionality on your device, search Google Play for Salesforce1.
Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
– Access standard CRM data from your device
– Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
– Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor