Korean English TranScription« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Publisher||Dong Hyun Kim, KENNY Park|
|Updated||October 2, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Do you know what these 4 letters mean?
Like title, these mean “Korean English TranScription”.
Want to read Korean direct?
Then you have to install this application.
This application uses “Standard Pronounce Rules” and “Roman Alphabet Write Rules” to transcript from Korean, so you can read it well.
This application, however, excludes considerations with “고유 명사”, “체언”, “접두사”, “접미사”, “형태소”, etc. because of coding level.
v0.6  (11.11/14)
* Fixed FC when input has character which is not Korean.
* Added warning when you select “Transcript” option.
* Added “Information” window.
v0.5  (12.11/11)
* First release.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint