Countdown Events« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||September 9, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
The new application will help you not to forget the most important events in your life calendar. You will be always aware of how much time has passed since the important date, in how many days you have to pay for the internet, when the car insurance ends, how many years have your family and friends this year, etc. The application works as a timer showing the time in different formats. I wrote this program primarily for myself for not to miss the expiry date of my bank cards, my driver’s license, car insurance and all other documents that are important to me. After all, the number of documents increased year by year, and it was getting harder and harder to control the validity. This is how a need in this “smart” application appeared.
When adding a new event, you can see how much time elapsed (in years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds), or how much time is left before its beginning at a timer. In addition, you can configure the repetition of the event by years, months, days, hours, minutes and seconds, as well as by days of the week and months of the year. To be certain not to miss an important event there is an alert – you’ll hear an audio signal and will see the event in the pop-top menu. If necessary, you can disable the notification of the selected events.
There are also two types of widgets in the application. The first shows two closest to the coming events. The second widget can be added multiple times with different selected calendar events in it. Widgets will help you to be always aware of the time remaining to the date of the event, without going into the app. System call to the widget is made only once a minute, saving the battery of your device.
To simplify the search of the events the sorting by groups was added. You can add new groups and include your calendar events to them, such as birthdays or the validity of important documents. Also there is a quick search on the text in the names and descriptions of events. In addition, in order not to get lost in the large number of events you can change the color of their background.
The main features of the application are:
• viewing time remaining to the event at a timer.
• viewing the elapsed time after the date of the event (years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds).
• sorting the events by groups (birthdays, documents, important events, etc.)
• enabling the repetition of events by years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds, as well as by the days of the week and months of the year.
• enabling alerts when the event is coming.
• changing the background color for each event separately.
• adding a widget of the closest calendar events.
• adding an unlimited number of widgets for the selected events.
• fast text search of names and descriptions of events.
This version of the application is absolutely free and contains ads, but you can get rid of it by purchasing the paid version of the application. This application does not require internet connection. The app works with any screen size and changes the font size depending on the size of the screen.
The distinction from the free version:
• No advertising.
I would be very happy if this ‘smart’ application will help you too! Thank you!
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint