Business and Productivity
Norton Security and Antivirus« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||December 4, 2018|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Norton Mobile Security protects you and your Android smartphones and tablets against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive protection against potentially risky apps. Apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use your battery and data plan or have annoying intrusive behavior. Norton puts you in control – so you can decide which apps to trust to use your personal information, photos, videos, battery and data plan or get in the way of your mobile experience.
• Protects 1 smartphone or tablet
• Use SMS text to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
• Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses, which can harm or slow down your device
UPGRADE FOR APP ADVISOR AND ADDITIONAL FEATURES (Premium, Annual Subscription)
The Premium version of Norton Mobile Security offers more advanced, proactive protection for you and multiple devices in your household. App Advisor checks apps for potential privacy risks, intrusive behavior and high battery and data usage. Remotely lock and erase your stolen device if necessary, to ensure your private information stays that way. Web protection warns you about bad sites that can steal your personal information and money. Back up your important contacts and easily restore them across all your devices. And more!
Upgrade to the premium version of Norton Mobile Security for $29.99 for a 1-year subscription to protect multiple smartphones and tablets in your household:
• App Advisor powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data usage or intrusive behavior
• Anti-Malware powered by NortonTM Mobile Insight, checks for malicious apps/viruses
• Prevent fraudulent websites from accessing your personal information
• Block unwanted calls and SMS text messages (phones only)
• Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
• Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
• Wipe all the information remotely from your device to protect your privacy
• Sneak Peek uses the built-in webcam to take a photo of anyone using your device once you list it lost or stolen (webcam-enabled devices only)
• Find your lost phone or tablet on a map with remote locate
• Automatically saves your device location when the battery is low
• Trigger a “scream” alarm to quickly find your missing device
• Sync contacts and easily restore or share them across your devices
• Ability to instantly lock phone if the SIM card is removed
• Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
 For new users without a current Premium subscription. The Premium trial period begins once you associate your Norton Account for use with Norton Mobile Security and will last for 30 days so long as the current version remains available on the app store.
 SMS Lock, SMS Wipe, SMS Locate, SMS Scream and Text Blocking not supported on Android 4.4 or later.
 Sneak Peek feature not available in Germany.
 Android multi-user mode not supported.
For feedback and suggestions, please visit the support forum: http://norton.com/nms_support
For a detailed list of features, please visit: https://MobileSecurity.Norton.com/
Symantec respects your privacy and promises to carefully safeguard your personal data. For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor
- DTEK by BlackBerry