Business and Productivity
DS cam« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||August 19, 2012|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
View live streaming and recordings from IP cameras setup on Synology DiskStation
If you own a Synology DiskStation, DS cam allows you to view cameras setup on your DiskStation anywhere network connection is available. You can stream live view in real-time, control camera angles with your touch screen, search and play event recordings.
– Stream live view and replay events recorded in MJPEG, H.264, MPEG4 format (DSM 3.2 or onward is required).
– Receive push notification from Surveillance Station
– Live view multi-channel simultaneously for MJPEG cameras managed by your Surveillance Station.
– Take snapshots and utilize PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) function during live-view.
– View and manage saved snapshots.
– Search event by date and time.
– Supported on DiskStations running DSM 3.1 and onward.
– Supported on devices running Android 2.1 and onward versions
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor
- DTEK by BlackBerry