Business and Productivity
EasilyDo Smart Assistant« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||May 16, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
***Premium offer : Galaxy S5 users get a free 6 month trial of EasilyDo***
EasilyDo is an app that organizes and notifies you of what matters so that you can stay on top of things. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Recommended on the Katie Couric Show, NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, Good Housekeeping, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, PC Magazine, Forbes, Reuters, AllThingsD, Fast Company, GigaOM, Computerworld, The Next Web, TMCnet, PandoDaily and more.
This app cleans up and adds new contacts, checks traffic, notifies you of bad weather, tracks packages, schedules and sends birthday greetings, and many more – 37 automated tasks in total!
Streamline your day with these Do Its:
Navigate Your Day
• Get alerts when it’s time to go to an event with estimated drive time, and parking
• Dial into conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Check driving and public transit times for daily commute
• Get directions and drive time to home or work
• View local weather
• Enter reminders on the go
• Show boarding passes
• Track flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add flight itineraries to your calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts the night before
• Be notified of emails from specific people and/or keywords
• Respond to actionable emails
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you’re tagged in from Instagram and Facebook
• View trending photos from all of Instagram
• Add Facebook profile photos to your contacts
• Get information about local events in your area based on your preferences
• Find contact information from email to update your Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote Hello, and connect on LinkedIn
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you have agreed to in email
• File receipts (and save to Evernote)
• Backup emails and attachments to Dropbox/Evernote/Box
• Clean out expired deals and old calendar reminders from email
• Sync your Facebook profile photo to Twitter
• Check which apps can access your personal data
Recurring Premium Services
• Merge duplicate contacts as often as needed and restore from backup. Removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once.
• Discovers new information for new and existing contacts from email conversations and syncs to all devices automatically. Salesforce integration for automatically adding contacts is only available with a Premium subscription.
• Real-time email discovery from important email notifications to restaurant reservations, boarding passes, and many more.
• Add search criteria for up to five alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts.
• Auto-forward receipts for easy expense management.
• Get alerts for multiple commutes you drive throughout the day.
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays.
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifications for delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Executive level support gives a helpful response to any question.
Supports Android 4.0 and higher.
Your data is always yours and always protected. You choose which services to connect with EasilyDo and which ‘Do Its’ to keep turned on under each service.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor