Business and Productivity
Cache Manager« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||March 18, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Cache Manager clean up the cache of installed apps.
Cache consists of both internal (system) cache and external (SD card) cache.
Android OS version-specific cache properties and the cache manager’s behavior.
# ~ less than Honeycomb 3.0.X
– Only internal (system) cache exists.
– With a one click, you can delete the internal cache of all apps.
# Honeycomb 3.0.X ~ up to Jellybean 4.1.X
– The internal cache and external(SD card) cache exist.
– With a one click, you can delete all the internal cache.
– External cache can not be deleted with a one click. (Android OS feature)
– In the app’s details page, you can delete the external cache manually.
(If you click on list item, app’s details page will be displayed)
# Jellybean 4.2.X or Higher
– Internal and external cache exist, same with 3.0.X ~ 4.1.X case.
– Each app has 8KB or 12KB default internal cache. (Android OS feature)
– The functions of displaying the size of the cache and deleting all cache, are added to the Android OS storage settings page.
(If you click on the appropriate button in the cache manager, storage settings page will be displayed)
Other characteristics of the cache manager
# There is no background service.
# Including external cache size is optional. It can be changed in the settings page.
# Sorting. (By name or by the size of the cache)
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor