QR Droid« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||February 28, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Change your smartphone into a powerful QR Code, Barcode, and Data Matrix scanning utility. Import, create, use, and share data in a matter of taps.
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
– A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
– Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
– Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
– Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
– Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
– Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
– Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
– Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a “zap” of your phone.
– Map where you are and where you’re going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
– Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
– Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
– View websites and movie clips while you’re out and about.
– Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
– Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
– Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
– ‘Inbox’ and ‘Feedback’ options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
– Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
– USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
– Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid app.
– Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
***** View the detailed permissions: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/permissions.htm.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
– Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid.
– Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
– ‘QR Code’ is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
– QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
– QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
– Direct download installable QR Droid™ APK here: http://g.qr.ai.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint