WiFi Band« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||January 27, 2014|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
WiFi Band is an Android app that notifies the user about the radio bandwidth (2.4GHz or 5GHz) and the SSID of the connected WiFi network.
This could be very useful in enterprise scenario, where you may have more than one access point with more than one radio bandwidth enabled (both 2.4GHz and 5GHz).
But this can be useful also in home scenarios, where you may have dual radio APs, enabling the user to quickly know if the device is connected to the access point using the 5GHz or to the 2.4GHz radio.
WiFi Band comes up with other features:
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint