Business and Productivity
Traffic Monitor Plus« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||December 31, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
The RadioOpt Traffic Monitor measures data traffic consumed by your wifi and cellular interface as well as your outgoing and incoming phone calls and SMS.
Download and upload throughput as well as ping durations can be measured via an integrated speed test.
The QoS (Quality of Service) module measures the connectivity, availability of data services and your call success rate.
The task manager displays running processes which can further be stopped upon request.
You may want to add the traffic monitor widget to your home screen. You can choose between a 4×1 and three 1×1 widgets providing the current counters for data, voice, and SMS.
Data traffic counter
– Data traffic counter for wireless and mobile access, separated by up-and download
– The quality measure gives you feedback about the availability of data services.
– Traffic summary fur current day, week and month
– Configurable start day of monthly and weekly measurement period
– Tethering traffic, when device is used as mobile hotspot
– Traffic statistics per application with history for current and last day as well as current and last month
Phone Call Counter
– Aggregates your incoming and outgoing phone call minutes
– The service counter shows the availability of the cellular network and voice service
– Check your call success rate in order to evaluate your voice call performance
– Statistics are provided for the current day, week and month
SMS Counter (Widget)
– Aggregates your incoming and outgoing SMS.
– Measure speed and delay of your wireless connection
– History with your geo-located speed tests
– Benchmark your data throughput against the average performance in your geographic area
– Post your speed test results on Facebook and Twitter and share your performance with your friends.
– Check currently running apps incl. memory usage
– Kill memory / traffic hungry apps
Furthermore, the app shows the following information (accessible via the options menu in the data traffic view):
– Battery status (level, voltage, temperature)
– Mobile network, cell tower, and cellular signal strength information
– GPS status
The application is AD FREE. Please give us a COMMENT and RATE.
Tags: traffic monitor, network monitor, network counter, task manager, task killer, data traffic, data volume, traffic management, monthly data alarm, data manager, speedtest, speed test, data rate, data throughput, battery information, application data, application traffic, Quality of Service, QoS, Voice Counter, Voice Minutes, Call Counter, Phone Calls, SMS Counter
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor
- DTEK by BlackBerry