Business and Productivity
Redirect File Organizer« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||December 9, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
One million gallery albums no more!
Redirect File Organizer finally offers a way to automatically organise your files.
The concept is simple, you create a ‘Redirect/s’ in my app that contains some info about how you want your device organised (eg. Move Movie and Video files to the /movies folder), once you’ve created it once the app will automatically organise however you have told it to.
– Move your Video files to one folder.
– Move your gifs to one place.
– Consolidate your music.
– Automatically manage files from your Internal Storage to SD Card with no intervention!
– Easily backup files.
– Keep your work documents organised.
– Make a mistake or don’t like how it is organised? – Just click undo and try again.
– Support for Android 2.3+
– Insanely fast – Redirected 29 files per second on a HTC One*
– Extremely low footprint.
– Ability to edit Redirects.
– Create custom Redirects!
– Tasker Support
Want news and updates about the app? Click here – https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108498585498691129853/108498585498691129853/posts
*The free version has no widgets and no themes!*
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor