Business and Productivity
Notif« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||November 22, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Notif is an app built for Jelly Bean that allows you to create rich notifications for reminders, lists, passwords, pictures, or anything else that you can think of. The possibilities are endless!
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 🙁 Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn’t already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
Note: Updating the application will erase notifications. Sorry! I am working on a way around this.
Another note: If you are using a Sense UI device (HTC One X, for example), the UI will not expand any notifications except for the highest one. I cannot control this at all.
What is “ongoing”?
– The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
– Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
– Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
– Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
– Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android’s share intents
+ QuickNotif – create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $0.99!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
– Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
– Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like 🙂
A few known issues to be fixed:
– The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone’s camera app to take the picture and then use the “Get Picture” button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
– Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint