Business and Productivity
Business Class Email (BCE)« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||October 15, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
PLEASE NOTE – This product requires access to Cisco Registered Envelope Service (CRES) or Cisco IronPort Encryption Appliance (IEA) to enable this application to be used with the Android email application.
• Flagging functionality requires the mail server to be configured to detect the flagged messages and encrypt them at the server. Flagging and encryption modes require authorization by an administrator.
• There is a known issue with the Android Operating System when receiving quoted-printable attachments using IMAP. As a result, Microsoft Exchange is only supported with BCE.
• Google Android version 2.3 or later is required.
Cisco Business Class Email (BCE) improves email with controls including read receipts, email recall, email expiration, and forward/reply control from the native smartphone email client. Additionally, BCE removes the complexity of encryption and key management, enabling users to send and received secure messages just like normal emails. The two primary components of Business Class Email are:
• Confidentiality: BCE encrypts emails to protect its confidentiality during transit and leverages the latest authentication technology to make access to the encryption key easy and secure.
• Enhanced Email Controls: Enable complete control over emails sent, even after they have been sent and the capabilities are:
• Read Receipt: Sends a read receipt when an email recipient opens an email.
• Email Recall: Locks the decryption key, disabling the email from being opened.
• Email Expiration: Enables the sender to set an expiration date for the email.
• Forward/Reply Control: Allows or prevents the recipient of an email to forward/reply/reply all.
Other features include:
• Flag for the email to be encrypted – Flag a message to have the Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA) or IronPort Encryption Appliance (IEA) encrypt the email. This is typically used only for encrypting email to external recipients.
• Diagnostics and reporting – Logs can be emailed for troubleshooting purposes.
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
Content rating: Everyone
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor