Business and Productivity
Time Is Money Alarm Clock« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||October 14, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Time is Money is the smart alarm clock that can be set to penalize you if you do not wake up on time.
It has all the features of a regular alarm app (wake up mechanism, in crescendo volume, multiple alarms, recurring alarms, etc.) but has a major added value: forces you to wake up on time in order to save money!
It also keeps track of how lazy you are, and lets you check your oversleep stats.
On top of that, it is completely free and has no ads! If you like how it works, you can get more sleep credit to help in its maintenance and development. It comes with one dollar of credit so you can try the penalty feature out at no cost.
– Penalty Alarms: You can set up your alarm to charge you a money penalty if you wake up late. You decide the amount per minute and the maximum per alarm. This is a symbolic fee that will help you wake up more easily.
– Wake up check: Verifies that you are awake by asking you to sort a list of numbers. You decide if you want to use this feature or not.
– Statistics: Keeps track of how lazy you are by recording the number of times that you wake up late, the average delay and penalty per day, as well as the maximum and the total delay and penalty.
– Variety of alarm sounds: You can use as alarm sound any music or song that you have available as ringtone. Of course, you can also use any of the system alarm sounds.
– Volume in Crescendo: It is possible to set it up so the alarms increase its volume gradually. When you grab your phone the sound lowers so it does not annoy you anymore.
– Multiple alarms: You can set up as many alarms as you want, and decide at what time and what days of the week they should activate. Adding, changing, deleting and deactivating them is really easy. The alarms will activate even if you restart your phone after setting them up.
– Time and date set up: Access your time and date settings directly from Time is Money. You can manually set up the time or let the network set it up automatically. You can also set up the time format.
– Free and ad free: You can enjoy this app for nothing, but donations in the form of credit recharges are welcome. The internet permission is only used for this.
– Available in English, Spanish, French and Portuguese. More languages coming up.
– Has features that Xtreme Alarm, AlarmDroid, Alarm Clock Plus or Gentle Alarm do not have.
– Compatible with every screen size and resolution.
– More features coming up.
Key words: alarma, despertador, multa, dinero, ayuda, despertarse, alarm, clock, wake up, money, fee, delay, retraso, help, alarme, réveil, dormilón, perezoso, dorminhoco, sleepyhead, paresseux, endormi, faul, schlafmütze, wecker, dormiglione, pigro, sveglia, ленивый, соня, будильник, 자명종, 잠꾸러기, 게으른, 怠惰な, 怠けている, 目覚まし時計, 鬧鐘, 馬蹄表, 懶惰, 磕頭蟲.
– Added clock image on main screen context menu.
Content rating: Everyone
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint