3CX DroidDesktop« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||October 9, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Simple and powerful web desktop enables you remotely manage & control your Android device from a web browser over any WiFi/4G/3G/2G/USB connection.
# Why Remote Web Desktop
1. Comfortable: wirelessly manage your phone by keyboard and mouse.
2. Wireless: full support of WiFi/4G/3G/2G connections with an embedded network bridge, even if your mobile carrier doesn’t provide a public IP to you.
3. Pure web: doesn’t need any client on your computer side.
4. USB support: provides usb connection tools for MAC/Linux/Windows.
* Desktop SMS – Send, read, forward and delete SMS messages. Support long SMS, group messages and fake SMS. Partial support sending MMS.
* File Explorer – Manage all files (photo, music, videos, APK …) on SD card, transfer files & folders between phone and computer. Supports multiple upload by drag-and-drop (for HTML 5 browser).
* Gallery Viewer – Preview and slide show phone photos.
* Media Player – Enable you play video/audio on phone side or web desktop side.
* FTP Server – Sync files and folders between phone and computer quickly, manage SD card files in Windows File Explorer, browser or FTP client.
* WiFi Keyboard – Type on your phone using your computer’s keyboard.
* Webcam (2.2+) – Turns your phone into a wireless camera, supports both front face and back camera.
* Screen Capture – Take the screen shot and view it in web browser, easier than do it on phone side. Works for both rooted or non-rooted devices.
* Contact Manager (2.0+) – Group, search, create, delete, edit contacts and call log.
* Remote Call – Make a call from your computer.
* Shared Clipboard – Share clipboard text between PC and phone.
* Wallpaper Utils – Set phone wallpaper by uploading a picture or online picture.
* APK Web Installer – Backup apps to SD card, and install APK through the File Explorer.
* Personal Web Server – Serve your personal web pages on your phone.
* Logcat – View android logs in web browser, a useful tool for Android developers.
* Terminal Emulator – Remotely access Android’s built-in Linux command line shell through web browser.
* Notes Editor – Create and edit text file on your SD card, you can make a note shortcut on phone screen for it.
* SSL HTTP – Provides 512, 1024 bits RSA encrypt.
* Network Bridge – Supports all internet connections (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), even if you don’t have a public IP, you still can access your phone at any place.
* Remote Control (Rooted) – Remotely control your Android within your computer. Including mouse & keyboard emulation.
# Online Guide
# About Permissions & Security
Many permissions are required because those features require them, we don’t install any spy code in any our apps and don’t collect any data from your device.
It has been promoted to “Safe” by Appoozle Rating.
# Third-part Licenses
Ext GWT: Commercial Licensed
Apache Projects & Libraries: Apache License
JQuery: MIT License
Galleria Classic Plug-in: MIT License
Terminal Plug-in: LGPL V3
web manage, web sms, wireless manage, non-rooted screenshot, remote camera, IP camera, wireless transfer, web message, photos preview, file transfer, web sharing, websharing, webtop, Kies air, airDroid, wifikey
– Fixed ‘Auto start on SSID’ feature for Android 4.2.2
– Fixed Duplicate contacts where being added for Android 4.2.2
– fixed could not enable bridge mode on small screen devices
– fixed issue with webcam feature
– Rebranded to 3CX DroidDesktop
– Removed all ads from the free app
– Included several commercial features free of charge
– Bridge feature is provided free of charge but will be tied to a 3CX Mobile Device Manager account in future releases
Content rating: Everyone
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint