Business and Productivity
Calendar One - Simple Calendar« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||October 5, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
The most simple and easy to use calendar and tasklist!
A simple and clean user interface. The main focus for the app is the quick and clean interface to make your business and personal life more effective.
I wanted to create an app that makes setting appointments and keeping a tasklist easy, fast and user friendly without trouble or not knowing how to do.
Only the weekly widget is included in the free app.
The free version doesn’t include syncing options or monthly and daily widgets.
Paid version will be out in last week of the August, 2011 and will feature Google sync along with Native Android Calendar sync plus more widgets, make sure to check it out.
If there are any issues then please send me an e-mail and I will fix it. I cannot answer the comments.
If you like the app then please take a couple of seconds of your time and rate it, thanks.
If you have a TaskKiller App, please lock Calendar One App and let it run in the background, this does not drain any battery. It’s for the widget to update properly.
Salient Features of the Calendar One App
1. Calendar with Monthly View, Weekly View and Daily View
2. Add, Edit and Delete Events. Option to mark important and finished events with a preferable colour.
3. Sync Events with Native Calendar and Google Calendar (only in paid version, will be released in two weeks, by End of August, 2011)
4. Informative and easy visible Monthly View with a clean interface.
5. Options to distinguish with different colours between ‘Calendar One’ Events, Native Calendar Events and Google
6. Supports Landscape Mode
7. Add, Edit and Delete Tasks
8. Suppports Multiple Languages
9. Customised Alerts for your Events
10. Wide range of Widgets are available (updates every 30 minutes by itself.Does not drain battery) . (Only the weekly widget is available for the free version. Paid version will feature monthly widget and daily widget.)
The Calendar one app writes error codes onto the memory/SD card and hence the permission ” storage ” is required to update the calendar’s contents.
Content rating: Everyone
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor