Business and Productivity
CamiApp« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||September 25, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
You can title, tag, date, comment, sort, organize, store, and share digitized notes. Also, search notes easily and conveniently on your Android device. Share your notes by e-mail, Internet Services and other applications.
[NOTES] V1.19.0 (2013/09/04)
* Camiapp supported the camera app plugin installed in the new smartphone Xperia™ Z1 that Sony Corporation announced on 2013/09/04 at IFA2013 being held in Berlin.
※About operation checked devices, please see [REQUIREMENTS].
[HOW TO USE/FEATURES]
●STEP1 “Photograph your notes to digitize them”
Launch the app and snap your notes with the camera. CamiApp auto-corrects tilt and centers the image, cleanly digitizing it!
●STEP2 “Organize your digitized notes”
Add a title, photo date, creation date, tags, and comments to make searching a snap and organizing easy!
●STEP3 “Share your digitized notes”
Send the page right away in an e-mail, or upload to Internet Services with ease!
* Cloud Sevices: Evernote, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Google Drive, SugarSync, SmartBiz+, MOIBLE GROUPWARE, Evernote Business
■FEATURE1 “ACTION MARKERs”
By using ACTION MARKERs, you can trigger actions like uploading notes to cloud services and sharing other apps, or adding a tag automatically when you snap your notes.
■FEATURE2 “Edit your digitized notes”
Use shape and pen tools to edit your image!
■FEATURE3 Work with Scanner app.
* Canon “CaptureOnTouch Mobile”
– If you have Canon high speed document scanners, you can directly scan and import JPEG files to CamiApp via CaptureOnTouch Mobile.
– You can quickly and easily not only scan but also tag notes, send notes via e-mail and upload to your favorite cloud services by making use of “scanner settings”.
※NOTES: THIS FEATURE WORKS WITH CaptureOnTouch Mobile V2.3 OR LATER.
* PFU “ScanSnap Connect Application”
– If you use this app, you can receive the captured JPEG file from ScanSnap Connect Application.
CamiApp app is designed for CamiApp notebooks and memo pads from KOKUYO S&T. Get them at your nearest KOKUYO S&T retailer.
●TYPE OF NOTEBOOK
[Twin Ring Notebook / Memo Pad] http://goo.gl/5gK99 (JAPANESE ONLY)
[Notesbook] http://goo.gl/ZBkgc (JAPANESE ONLY)
[Loose leaf] http://goo.gl/qj0Uy (JAPANESE ONLY)
[Memo Pad] http://goo.gl/hUkX6 (JAPANESE ONLY)
About other products compatible with CamiApp, see the CamiApp web page.
■Operation checked with the following devices
http://goo.gl/tUadv (JAPANESE ONLY)
* PLEASE NOTE THAT CamiApp IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID DEVICES THAT DO NOT HAVE AUTO FOCUS CAMERA.
* Recent improvement may add devices on which this app works. Also, you can try sample file.
– sample file http://goo.gl/70JJy
* Please review if this app works on your android device apart from the list above. We appreciate your help.
■(OS2.1 ONLY) How to uplaod to SkyDrive
* About OS2.1, you can upload to SkyDrive by using Intent feature.
*EVERNOTE is a registered trademark or trademark of Evernote Corporation. *Dropbox is a trademark or a registered trademark of Dropbox, Inc. *Google Calendar, Google Drive are trademarks of Google, Inc. *SugarSync is a registered trademark of SugarSync, Inc. *SmartBiz+ is a trademark of ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation. *CaptureOnTouch Mobile is a trademark of CANON ELECTRONICS INC. *ScanSnap is a trademark of Fujitsu Computer Products of America. *ELUGA is a trademark of Panasonic Corporation. *Xperia is trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Mobile Communications AB.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor