Business and Productivity
Astrid Tasks & To-do List« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||September 24, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
As millions of users have discovered, Astrid is more than just the perfect to-do list — it’s the personal assistant you’ve always wanted. People use it for groceries, errands, and all their lists – to read, to watch, to visit, to-do! Astrid helps you get your life organized so you will never miss a deadline with fun reminders, subtasks, lists, and widgets. Then access your tasks anywhere with automatic syncing across your phone, tablet, and Astrid.com.
We can also all use a little help to be extra productive — use Astrid to collaborate on projects with your friends and loved ones. Divide up tasks for that trip you’re trying to plan with your best friends… Astrid reminds them so you don’t have to. And when your sweetheart picks up the dry cleaning, Astrid notifies you!
Ready to rock? Join over 4 million others who have already downloaded Astrid!
★ What others are saying ★
• “Our favorite productivity app on Android” —Gizmodo
• “Best of Android” -Lifehacker
• “The most popular to-do list for Android” -FoxNews.com
• “Best of Android” -Engadget
• “The best list maker and task manager there is for Android” -PCMag
• Most Popular To-do list Manager by Lifehacker users July 2012
(beating Any.do, Wunderlist, Remember the MIlk and Toodledo!)
★ Power Up ★
Power Pack: Want to add tasks using voice? Want widgets in more sizes? What about even more functionality to your widgets? Download the Astrid Power Pack to supercharge your productivity! Get it here: http://bit.ly/wkorMS
Locale Add-on: Imagine getting a reminder to buy sugar when you walk by the grocery store. Then when you arrive at home, your phone tells you that you have to pick up that package that arrived earlier in the day. With Astrid Locale, you can have Astrid give you reminders based on where you are! Get it here: http://bit.ly/yptw4r
★ Permissions ★
Internet Access: allows sync with Google Tasks or Astrid.com
Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup to sdcard
GPS/Location: Only used when you specify location for tasks through TaskRabbit
Phone State: Add to-dos when you miss a call
Record Audio: For Premium Users making voice notes
Crittercism: Provides in-app support so we can better help you. Find out more at: http://www.crittercism.com/
Astrid cannot be saved to your SD card because this will break the widget and reminders.
Old versions available at:
– Improvements to monthly repeating tasks scheduled for the end of the month
– Minor bugfixes
– BIG RELEASE!
– “Waiting on me” shows shared tasks assigned to you or where you were mentioned by name
– Sync fixes for non-english languages and for multiple android devices
– Scrollable widgets and other Power Pack features now free! Thank you to everyone who purchased one-time add-ons and supported Astrid through the years!
Content rating: Low Maturity
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor