Business and Productivity
QR Droid« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||December 16, 2018|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
The only QR code app rated “5.0 out of 5 stars” by PCWorld. Get the best!
LIMITED TIME ONLY – QR Droid Completely Ad Free
NEW! Add QR Droid widgets – Get the most from QR Droid! http://0.qr.ai
New! Visit the revamped QR Droid web-site and blog (http://www.qrdroid.com).
Use your camera to scan a QR code in a magazine and watch a video immediately! Create a code from a Contact or Bookmark in your phone, let a friend scan it & get your info transferred!
If you can’t find, update or download QR Droid from Android Market, direct download installable APK here:
WHAT IS A QR CODE?
It’s the ‘evolution’ of normal barcodes. They can hold more information and are more flexible. QR codes can be used to share Contact information, links, geo-locations and more.
HOW TO SCAN A QR CODE?
• Open QR Droid
• Center QR code in your camera’s viewfinder. QR Droid will start scanning immediately. (Some devices need as much as 3 feet between the code and the camera, to be able to focus)
• Scanned information will be shown, without pressing anything
QR Droid has the best previewer. If scanned QR code had a link to a YouTube video, you’ll see video’s image, title and duration, immediately! If it has a geo-location, you’ll see a mini Google Map; and so on.
HOW TO SHARE INFORMATION
• Open QR Droid
• Touch button “Create”, followed by any option, according to what you want to share
• Follow on-screen instructions until you see a QR code
• Show that QR code to a friend. He’ll be able to scan it with his camera from your screen, and get shared information!
• INTERNET: QR Droid lets you decode from a QR code in Internet, given its URL
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: You can set QR Droid to show preview of webpages only while using WiFi, because that feature can use a lot of data
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: You can save generated QR code in your SD card
• CAMERA: To scan codes from camera. QR Droid cannot access your camera while you’re not using the app
• FLASHLIGHT: QR Droid lets you turn your camera flashlight on to improve light conditions
• INSTALL_SHORTCUT: QR Droid lets you create shortcuts to your most-used features, to access them with a single tap!
• READ_CONTACTS: QR Droid lists your contacts so you can select one and share their information, without typing anything! Without this permission, you’d need to write everything, every time. Absolutely no information leaves your device, only you can see your Contacts
• READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS: QR Droid lists your Browser’s Bookmarks, to share them without typing anything. Absolutely no information leaves your device, only you can see your Bookmarks
Note: If you don’t want to grant permissions READ_CONTACTS and READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS, please install “QR Droid Private” (http://x.qr.ai) instead of “QR Droid”, although “QR Droid” is highly more recommended
• This is a free, ads-supported app. Ads can be removed with a small donation. In the app, press Menu > Remove Ads
• QR codes MUST NOT be used with confidential/secret information
• Uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0
• “QR code” is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Japanese Input
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor
- DTEK by BlackBerry