Business and Productivity
HP ePrint service« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||July 19, 2012|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Easily find and print to HP public print locations, available through HP’s cloud-based network of providers – like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, Walmart photo kiosks, Swiss Post, registered hotels, and more.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint service app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, clipboard, iTunes Shared file, etc.), or open a document from another app**.
2. Search for a public print location by tapping on the “Near me” button to locate the closest options (GPS-based search), or by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy – required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. – the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
For corporate printing, this app supports HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, check www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint Home & Biz app at: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.hp.android.print.
* Usage of HP ePrint mobile print location service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.1 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint service app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Documents To Go for Android
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor