Business and Productivity
HP ePrint« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||March 25, 2015|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printers
HP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files). Print virtually anywhere to more than 200 HP printer models, including legacy networkable and HP ePrint-enabled printers.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Drop dead simple and fun to use – anyone can do it!
• Easy wireless printing directly to HP printers available on a local network.
• Print to a broad portfolio of HP printers.
• Get high print quality from HP’s imaging technology and print photos in 3.5×5”, 4×6”, 5×7” (and metric equivalents 9×13 cm, 10×15 cm, & 13×18 cm)
• Print wallet size photos: 2.5×3.25” (2-up on 4×6” photo paper)
• Automatic printer set-up – discover and set-up your wireless printer without installation of drivers and without dealing with complex network configuration.
• Touch and crop pictures.
• If your printer has a separate photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing. Otherwise, the default will be the main tray.
• Print photos on photo or plain paper
• Local printing: HP ePrint Home & Biz automatically identifies HP wireless printers or other supported HP printers available on your local network. HP ePrint Home & Biz supports industry standard wireless environments.
• Anywhere printing: After selecting an HP ePrint-enabled printer within the app, you can print from anywhere to that printer.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor