Time Machine - World Clock« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||September 23, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Have you ever had to work out what time it will be in your location for a particular time in another location somewhere around the world?
Maybe you want to attend a webinar which is held at 5pm New York time. Or you want to call somebody at 8am Paris time.
Of course there are plenty of world clocks available to give you the current local time anywhere across the globe.
However, with such world clocks you are still on your own if you need a time other than the current time. You surely went through the exercise of adding or subtracting hours to derive your time once you worked out the time difference between the time zones.
Did you make it to the webinar on time? Did you wake up the person in Paris? Or have you been late?
The Time Machine relieves you of all these burdens. Unlike other world clocks the Time Machine goes a step further and allows you to enter a specific time in any one location and the app will automatically calculate the time in other locations of your choice.
So the next time when you have to work out “What time is it in … when it is 5pm in …?” the Time Machine will have the answer ready for you in no time. No guess work involved.
The user interface is clean and straight forward which makes the app very easy to use. It presents you with multiple locations of your choice. To change them simply press the button next to the location and select a country and city from the popup dialog. For changing the time press the button next to the time and enter a time of your choice (or use the current time). Play with any of the locations and their times and see the time automatically adjust or try the new slider feature on top of the screen to change the times simply by dragging it.
The Time Machine is also map enabled which makes it easy to check out the more exotic locations on a map with one click of a button.
* Very easy and intuitive to use world clock and world timezones converter
* Immediate answers to questions like “What time is it in … when it is 5pm in …?”
* Time calculator features fully customisable locations with local times to make it easy to use as a timezone calculator or timezone converter
* Set specific times or view the current local time for any location
* Slider adjustable time by simply dragging it across the screen
* Time converter adjusts all parameters automatically to your changes
* Map integrated for displaying locations on a map
* Calculate the distance from your current location to the location on the map
* And the best: Time Machine is all free
Give it a shot and download the Time Machine world time clock converter for free now!
Note that this app is ad supported. If you are looking for an ad free version then please consider downloading our paid version called ‘Time Machine (No Ads)’.
Below note is only for people in Russia or people who set their phone to a Russian timezone (ignore it if this does not describe you).
–> Note: Russia has changed its timezone management a while back and not all the phones have adjusted to it yet.
If you are based in Russia and/or you are setting your phone to a Russian timezone then do the following:
a) Go to Settings ‘Date & Time’
b) Untick the box ‘Automatic’
c) Manually select your Russian timezone (i.e. Moscow). On most Android versions it says GMT+3:00 which is no longer accurate.
d) Manually set the time to the correct local time.
e) That’s it.
* Fixed time slider bug that some users experienced (thanks a lot to the users who reported this bug)
Content rating: Low Maturity
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint