Business and Productivity
Shake To Charge Battery« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||May 27, 2012|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Shake your phone and charge your battery.
Use your motion power (kinetic energy) to charge your battery and never need a battery saver. Check the battery indicator (battery monitor) and see that when you shake the phone (or you move) your battery is being charged slowly.
No need for a battery widget anymore to check your battery.
Unlike solar charger or eco charger, it doesn’t damage your phone and battery. You can even uninstall juicedefender 😉
NOTE: IT REQUIRES AT LEAST 1 MINUTE TO SHAKE YOUR PHONE STRONGLY TO SEE THE BATTERY LEVEL GOING UP. BECAUSE THE ELECTRICITY PRODUCED BY SHAKING THE PHONE IS LOW.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Microsoft To-Do
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs
- AutoCAD - DWG Viewer & Editor