Qmanager« Business & Productivity « Downloads
|Updated||February 7, 2013|
|Category||Business & Productivity|
Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
– Android 2.2 or later
– QNAP NAS running firmware V3.6.1 or later
– Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
– Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
– Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
– Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
– Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
– Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
– Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- DocuSign Ink
- Blackmart App Installer
- ES File Explorer File Manager
- Documents To Go for Android
- TeamViewer for Remote Control
- Polaris Office for Android
- NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus
- CamScanner Phone PDF Creator
- Google Japanese Input
- Astro File Manager for Android
- Google Docs for Android
- AutoCAD WS
- Epson iPrint