Birthdays Plus« Social « Downloads
|Updated||December 23, 2012|
Free version of “Birthdays” with more features – but still no ads! See the basic app for an overview of its features:
Birthdays or Birthdays Plus?
If you want an app without Internet and SD card access, you should go for the basic version.
If you want to import all your Facebook friends’ birthdays and save your list of anniversaries to the external storage (as a backup or for printing), you should choose “Birthdays Plus”:
Of course, you can start with the basic version, first, and get this enhanced version later.
• Import your Facebook friends’ birthdays with only two clicks!
• Automatically downloads all profile pictures from Facebook and adds them to the birthday list.
• Save backups to the external storage (SD card) with only one click and restore them later.
No add-ons needed:
This is a stand-alone app which doesn’t need any add-on. It replaces the basic app “Birthdays”.
You have been using “Birthdays” before? No problem, you can just import the old data with two clicks: Keep the basic app and install this one additionally. When you start “Birthdays Plus” for the first time, you will be asked if you want to import the old list of birthdays.
English, Catalan, Japanese, German, Slovak, Dutch, Romanian, French, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Snapchat for Android
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Twoo - Meet new people
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- TVShow Time - TV Show Tracker
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- No reviews.