MakerBot« Social « Downloads
|Publisher||MakerBot Industries, LLC|
|Updated||January 27, 2015|
MakerBot® Mobile adds a revolutionary layer of convenience and ease to your 3D printing workflow by allowing you to access everything MakerBot from your mobile device and prepare digital designs for 3D printing.
Choose a downloadable digital design from Thingiverse or any 3D model file stored in your MakerBot Cloud Library, then use MakerBot cloud servers to optimize, scale, and slice your design for 3D printing, layer-by-layer. MakerBot Mobile does all the work for you so all you have to do is confirm the print on your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer.*
Want to print something that isn’t in your Library? You can print directly from the MakerBot Thingiverse App** by finding a Thing and clicking the Print Now button. It will send that Thing to MakerBot Mobile and you’ll be able to print right away.
You can also use MakerBot Mobile to monitor and control your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer. Using your MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer’s on-board camera, you’ll receive updated images of the build area every three seconds so you can check your print progress. You can also cancel or pause a print.***
* MakerBot Replicator, MakerBot Replicator Mini, and MakerBot Replicator Z18. Requires firmware 1.4 and newer to be installed.
** Requires MakerBot Thingiverse app installed. Available via Google Play.
*** Must be within range of your internet-connected Fifth Generation MakerBot Replicator 3D Printer’s Wi-Fi network.
MakerBot Terms of Service: http://www.makerbot.com/legal/terms/mobile/
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Snapchat for Android
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Twoo - Meet new people
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- TVShow Time - TV Show Tracker
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- No reviews.