SnapSeeker for Snapchat« Social « Downloads
|Updated||May 21, 2014|
***NOTICE***If you experience issues after updating Snapchat to 5.0.0+, try disabling the “show sender” option in settings.
Save snapchats! SnapSeeker is 100% FREE to use with all features included.
Save unopened snapchats without notifying the sender. Unlike some other apps, SnapSeeker does not require you to give up your snapchat log in and override the original Snapchat application. However, your device will most likely need to be rooted in order for it to work properly.
****ROOT IS REQUIRED. IF YOUR DEVICE IS NOT ROOTED, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A BAD REVIEW BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU****
If your device is not rooted, then you may only be able to save videos, with a good chance of not being able to save anything at all. A great place to start searching for how to root is: http://forum.xda-developers.com and search for your specific device.
– Save Snapchat pictures
– Save Snapchat videos
– Save stories
– Easily view and delete pictures and videos in a gallery
– Move or copy saved snapchats to a different folder
– Automatically save snapchats as they arrive
– Preview snapchats and stories before saving when manually saving them
– See the sender of the pictures or stories when previewing
– Rename saved stories/pictures to include the sender and timestamp (not available when saved using the automatic services)
Snapchats are saved in “sdcard/Pictures/Snaps” by default.
To save snapchats automatically:
For Android 4.3 and above, enable the Notification Listener in Settings > Security > Notification Access.
For versions of Android below 4.3, enable service in Settings > Accessibility
If you would like to support development of this application, you can now DONATE and remove ads (accessed from the menu).
****Snapchat must NOT be installed on the sdcard, SnapSeeker will probably not work if it is****
For devices (primarily Samsung) where the talkback accessibility service turns on if the SnapSeeker accessibility service is enabled, some users have reported that disabling all TTS apps, both from Google and Samsung, will resolve the issue. This is a bug with Android/Samsung devices that cannot be fixed through this or any application.
If you experience any bugs or have any suggestions, feel free to send me an e-mail. Please do not e-mail with questions about rooting, I will not respond. There are endless resources on the web that can be searched for regarding what root is and how to acquire it. If you are reporting an issue please INCLUDE A LOG that records when the issue happens, otherwise I will not be able to help you if you just tell me what is happening, thank you!
eth10 DOT developer AT gmail DOT com
This app is not in any way affiliated with Snapchat Inc. “Snapchat” is a wordmark of Snapchat Inc, and the use of the word is not meant to infringe on their trademark.
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Snapchat for Android
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Twoo - Meet new people
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- TVShow Time - TV Show Tracker
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- No reviews.