CrackBerry Forums« Social « Downloads
|Updated||March 30, 2014|
CrackBerry.com is THE #1 BlackBerry enthusiast community in the world, and our official CrackBerry Forums for Android application makes browsing and posting in CrackBerry’s community forums fast and easy from your Android device. We know a lot of Android owners have a soft spot for BlackBerry in their hearts (maybe you used to own a BlackBerry?!), so this app will let you stay on top of the what’s happening in the world of BlackBerry. With BlackBerry 10 approaching, there’s a lot of excitement going on right now!
Our CrackBerry Forums for Android App is FREE OF CHARGE, and offers these great features:
– Auto-save your account information! There’s no need to login every-time
– Super-fast loading of forums and topics. We’re talking FAST.
– You can Create, Read, Reply and Quote discussions
– You Send and Receive Private Messages (it’s true!).
– Attach files including pdfs, images and zip files
– Plus MORE! You can visit http://crackberry.com for more details.
This app will ask your permission for some things when you install it. Here’s what those permissions mean, in plain English:
Full Internet access: You’ll need to have access to the Internet to view and reply in the forums. Makes sense.
Read phone state and identity: Google says this allows the app to know when a phone call is coming in. That way, the app can pause itself and let you answer the call. We’re not using your identity for anything; these two permissions are bundled together.
Modify/delete USB and SD card contents: When you see a picture posted in the AC Forums via the app, it needs to store it on your internal storage or SD card. Again, makes sense.
Prevent device from sleeping: When a notification is received (you can set those up in the app settings), the app will need to wake the device up so it can deliver it. (Yeah, it sounds a little backward.)
Control vibrator: Needed for notifications, so you can have your phone or tablet vibrate. Sounds a little dirty, though.
View network state/Wifi state: Because the app requires you to have a network connection, it needs to be able to *know* that you have a network connection. If you don’t, it will tell you.
Automatically start at boot: The app will notify you about private messages and replies to subscribed topics. Without this permission, you would need to restart the app yourself each time you restart your phone to continue to get notifications.
Hope that helps clear up those scary, scary permissions.
That’s it. This app is awesome. What are you waiting for? Download it today and start browsing in the #1 BlackBerry forum community in the world. If you’re going to join in the conversation and post we’d love to have you – just remember… don’t be a troll! 🙂
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- Snapchat for Android
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- Twoo - Meet new people
- TVShow Time - TV Show Tracker
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- No reviews.