Glympse« Social « Downloads
|Updated||October 1, 2013|
Glympse is the easiest way to safely share your location with someone in real time. No sign-up needed and no new social network to manage. Recipients receive a link allowing them to view your ETA and location in real-time for the length of time you choose.
When the timer on your Glympse expires, your location is no longer visible. Best of all, recipients do not need any special software to view a Glympse. Send a Glympse via SMS, email, Facebook or Twitter, and recipients can view it using any web-enabled device. You can also send a Glympse to your Evernote account to save that journey.
— Awards & Press —
* \”[Glympse] is one of those apps that's ingenious in its simplicity, insanely handy to have around, and just a little bit fun to boot.\” -CNET Reviews
* \”Glympse: The Coolest Thing Your Smartphone Can Do\” -Fast Company
* Named one of \”15 Best Mobile Apps of 2011\” -Mashable
— User Testimonials —
***** \”This app is awesome… I use it to show people where I am, my eta, to coordinate several people meeting at the same place coming from different directions… It gives people peace of mind, and the option to see it in a web browser is awesome for those who don't yet have the app. Also, it's nice that you can set the Glympse to expire upon arrival for saved battery life.\” – Bradley Dunham via iTunes
***** \”Thanks u guys!!! This is so awesome! Now when my parents want to know where I am I just send them a Glympse!!! Thnx!\” -via Glympse Support
***** \”I Glympse during bike races so my fam knows where to intercept me. When I'm heading back from a meeting, or when we are heading to other's location.\” -98Buff via iTunes
***** \”Absolutely LOVE this app! I take the bus home from work and my husband picks me up at the bus stop. I send a Glympse when I get on the bus and he can track the location. We also use it when we are running 5k, 10k and half marathon races. It works fabulously!\” -via Glympse Support
* Easy: no sign-up required or friend lists to manage
* Safe: your Glympse automatically expires
* Live: share location in real-time
* Open: share with anyone – no app required to view
* Passive: runs in the background
* Global: works anywhere you have GPS and a data connection
Use Glympse to:
* coordinate a night out with friends
* let your spouse know when you'll be home from work
* negotiate an extra hour of curfew with your parents
* make sure a loved one knows you are safe while running or cycling
* find family members at a theme park
* provide a courtesy notice & ETA to a client when you are stuck in traffic
* share a charity run with followers on Facebook or Twitter
* direct emergency personnel to you quickly
Glympse works on all phones and tablets running Android 2.1 or newer.
Note about PERMISSIONS: If you have any questions about which Android permissions we require or how we use them, please visit… http://glympse.com/perms
Note about our WIDGET: Many versions of Android do not allow widgets to work for apps installed to the SD card. If you encounter this issue, moving the application back to main memory should resolve the issue.
We LOVE TO HEAR FROM CUSTOMERS. If you have an issue or suggestion, please use the \”Feedback\” feature in the app under Settings or send us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hornet - Gay Chat & Dating
- Instachat - Instagram Messenger
- Snapchat for Android
- InstaMessage - Instagram Chat
- Tango Messenger, Video & Calls
- Facebook for Android
- Grindr - Gay, bi & curious guy
- Facebook Messenger for Android
- Twoo - Meet new people
- Find My Boyfriend Locator
- TVShow Time - TV Show Tracker
- Instagram Follower Generator 2
- No reviews.