Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps
Good e-Reader has over 6,000 apps and games for Blackberry 10 and the Playbook. Download the latest BAR Files for Blackberry 10 and the Playbook
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
AndroIRC for Playbook and BB10« Playbook Communication « Downloads
|Updated||March 12, 2012|
|Tags||irc playbook, andro irc, andro irc bar|
AndroIRC is a complete IRC client (Multi-Server,SSL,NickServ,SASL,FiSH,Logs)
** Support AndroIRC with AndroIRC premium app! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.androirc.premium **
AndroIRC is an IRC client which can connect to several server (secured or not) at the same time.
- mIRC colors
- auto join channels on startup
- nickserv auth
- Android notifications
- copy & paste
- sasl auth (plain and blowfish)
- Multiple servers connections (SSL support)
- Easy access menu to kick, ban, change privileges…
- FiSH support (needs Android 2.3 or above)
- Tablet support
- Nick and channels completion
- Handle irc:// links
- And much more!
1 star rating is useless! Please send us bug reports by mail including logcat to help us improving AndroIRC.
You can see userlist by double tapping on the screen, and the open channels list by single tapping. You can also navigate between open channels by flinging!
All latest news on http://www.androirc.com .
Bugs? Report them in http://bugs.androirc.com !
Verizon user: Verizon blocks IRC over 3G. You won’t be able to use AndroIRC, nor any other IRC client, over 3G, you will need to use WiFi. It’s not a bug! If you want to use IRC over 3G, I suggest you to use an SSH Tunnel, see here : http://code.google.com/p/sshtunnel/ (thanks Daryl !). Many users have also reported that using SSL bypass the Verizon filtering! Thanks everyone!
A new premium AndroIRC app is available on the market. Installing this app will disable ads on AndroIRC, and will help us paying our servers!
Starting with AndroIRC 3.2, a new permission is required to get access to your location. This is *only* for the new action “Share my location” and nothing else! Moreover, AndroIRC *does not* have access to a precise position (given by GPS), but only to an approximate one (given by the network).
What’s new on v3.2?
- added: “Share my location” action. It shares your location with the active channel or the active query. This is why AndroIRC needs a new “Your location” permission. It’s only used for the “Share your location” feature, and for nothing else!
- fixed: properly handle network disconnection/reconnection if the app. if in background. It may not be perfect yet, but it’s much better than before.
- fixed: connection issues should now be resolved for everyone
- fixed: if SSL options is turned on and the selected port does not accept SSL, automatically turn SSL off.
What’s new on v3.1?
- added: support for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), and better support for tablets
- added: on device without ‘search’ button, a ‘search’ icon is available on the textview, allowing easy nick/chan completion
- added: channel completion in addition to nick completion (‘search’ button, tab button or ‘search’ icon on device without ‘search’ button)
- added: Add to favorite option – you can now automatically store a channel directly from the ‘action’ menu
- added: support for vibration, sound and led for notifications
- added: show a notification each time a pv is received, not only the first time
- added: show a counter on the AndroIRC icon which count unread message since the app. is in background (does not work on HTC Sense, sorry)
- added: Spanish translation by Ronald Montenegro
- added: Greek translation by stefanou
- added: Korean translation by Pandaren Sweetbarrow
- added: BNC support
- added: /sleep command
- changed: optimized listview, with less memory footprint
- changed: you can now customized color by clicking on the fan icon on the textview, instead of using the context menu, which was not available on all phones
- changed: better support for connection/disconnection. fixed high cpu usage for good
- changed: redesigned channel management. You can now store FiSH key per channel and choose which channel you want to auto-join