Balloon Gunner 3D for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook and BB10 - Shooting Games « Downloads
|Updated||May 28, 2012|
|Category||Playbook and BB10 - Shooting Games|
Balloon Gunner is a full-on-action 3D shoot’em up with a “steampunky” flavor.
The islands of your Empire have been invaded, and only you and your war balloon can save them!!
Tilt and swerve your phone to fly your balloon through an array of different missions and enemies. Use cannons, missiles and bombs to blast your way to victory!
* Stereoscopic 3D visuals on LG Optimus 3D, LG Thrill 4G and HTC EVO 3D handsets (limited trial).
* Red+cyan stereoscopic 3D on devices without 3D screens and faces wearing 3D glasses (limited trial).
* Stereo sound effects as your enemies buzz around you and attack from all sides!
* Simple, fun, addictive gameplay. No tutorials and complex controls – just point and shoot!
* 40 levels spread over 4 different environments.
* Runs on older, lower-spec devices such as the HTC Desire.
Required app permissions:
* WAKE_LOCK stops the screen from switching off if there’s a break in the firing.
* INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are used by both the in-game ads and analytics, which are common app features.
* BILLING is for the new in-app purchases feature. You don’t have to buy anything, of course, and it’s all handled through Android Market, so there’s no way to make purchases by accident.
If you spot any bugs or if the app doesn’t work for any reason, please let us know. We can’t fix things we don’t know about! 🙂
* There’s no “on-screen controls” option! The reason for this is simply that we haven’t seen an on-screen controls system that works well for this kind of pick-up-and-play game. Also, people have commented that tilt controls aren’t suitable for stereoscopic 3D. This true in principle, but we recommend that you set the control sensitivity to high in Options, as this will allow you to minimize the tilting and therefore preserve the 3D effect. We believe this is a better solution than on-screen controls, so give it a try!
* There are occasional judders in the gameplay. This is usually caused by animation in the in-game adverts (which can be removed via an in-app purchase).
* Help, I’m seeing double! Sounds like you have the anaglyph stereo 3D turned on by mistake, so go to the Options screen and turn it off by setting “3D Depth” to 1.
If you’d like the see Balloon Gunner 3D in your language and can provide free translations, please get in touch!
Note that the video is taken from the Windows Phone 7 version, which can be obtained from www.mavec.co.uk.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook if you want to receive the latest updates and announcements:
- Sniper Action for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Modern War for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Apache Attack for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Zombie Frontier for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Crime City for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Zombies Crisis for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Shooting club 2: Sniper for Blackberry 10
- Darts 3D for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- TurboFly HD for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Dogfight for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Assaulter for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Heavy-armed Sniper for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mortal Skies for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Cut and Slice for Playbook and Blackberry 10