Drag Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook and BB10 - Racing Games « Downloads
|Updated||April 9, 2012|
|Category||Playbook and BB10 - Racing Games|
|Tags||drag racing, drag racing playbook|
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls and 50+ cars!
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls, lots of cars and 40+ million players, updated regularly with new features.
– Drive 50+ cars including the officially licensed 1200 bhp Hennessey Venom GT™
– Buy performance upgrades, tune and customize your car
– Challenge other racers online! Race 1 on 1, drive your opponent’s car, or participate in 10-player races in Pro League
– XPERIA PLAY Optimized
Named among 10 best Android games of 2011 by NY Times blog!
“With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you’ll love it.”
– Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
“Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more.”
– Michael Brook, Life of Android
“…you’ll appreciate that this is a smartphone app that is a cut above the average”
0. Updating the game
– Your cars and money are saved on your device. DO NOT EVER uninstall the game before updating, or you will lose ALL of your stuff.
– Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
– If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere – watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
– Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
– Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
– Test drive before you buy a car!
– The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you’ll face both offline and online
– Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn’t
– Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
– Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
– Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
– Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
– Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
– If your car isn’t ready for online races, earn some cash in “Drivers Battle”
– For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
– Join http://facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
– Visit the official forums: http://www.dragracingforum.net
– Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the “Settings” menu)!
– If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks, or reboot the device
– Drag Racing: Bike Edition with updated graphics and gameplay (and obviously bikes!) – Jan/Feb
- Death Racing 2: Desert for Blackberry 10
- Formula One Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Drag Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Street Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Moto X Mayhem Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bike Striker for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bike Race Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- SuperMario Bike for Blackberry 10
- Tilt Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Speed Forge 3D Free
- City Jump for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Ninja Joe for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Forest Runner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Run Run Run FOR BB10 and Playbook