Field Runner for Blackberry 10« Playbook and BB10 - Racing Games « Downloads
|Updated||March 27, 2013|
|Category||Playbook and BB10 - Racing Games|
Field Runner is based on a true story in Vietnamese history: Kim Dong (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dong)
In 1939, 10-year-old Kim Dong was already fully fledged in the service of the revolution by delivering secret letters to the local guerrillas and helping revolutionary soldiers join hidden troops into the remotest parts of the mountainous province.
On one occasion, when Kim Dong was carrying some particularly important documents, he stumbled across troops acting on the side of the French.
Enter as Kim Dong in the game, you will have to avoid obstacles like thorns, fire, wild animals … to delivery letters on safety station. At the same time, on the trip, you have to try to collect coins and fruit to buy more live.
– 4 maps: jungle, mountain. Field and city will be added in next release.
– 2 modes: Mission and endless.
– Shop: you can buy points, exchange between points and lives. Ads will be removed when buying any package.
– Mini game can help you to earn more points / lives.
– Reset level: You can start all over again by using reset button in level selector
- Death Racing 2: Desert for Blackberry 10
- Formula One Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Drag Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Street Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Moto X Mayhem Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bike Striker for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bike Race Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- SuperMario Bike for Blackberry 10
- Tilt Racing for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Speed Forge 3D Free
- City Jump for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Ninja Joe for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Forest Runner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Run Run Run FOR BB10 and Playbook