DDPB - Load Android Apps on Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Apps « Downloads
|Updated||August 5, 2013|
This file you are downloading is a Windows Installation file that will Install the Software on your PC. This will allow you to install BAR files, which are proprietary Playbook files!
Step 1) Download this file and install it on your PC
Step 2) Power up your Playbook and Go to Settings
Step 3) Next Go to the option called Security
Step 4) Select the Option Development Mode
Step 5) Turn Development Mode On and select an easy to remember Pasword
Step 6) You will notice a Development IP Address this will show up on your main homescreen with an icon that shows a guy with a shirt
Step 7) Using your Blackberry Web Browser download any Playbook App you want to your Playbook.
Step 8.) By Default when you download apps using your web browser they are stored in a directory called /downloads/
Step 9) Plug your Playbook Into your PC and launch the Windows Application you downloaded and installed.
Step 10) On the left hand side it will say Playbook IP address, hit the scan button and it will use the IP address that you used when you setup the Developer security option. If you forget what it was or it won’t scan, click on the guy with the green shirt on your homescreen on the top right hand corner and it will tell you what it is.
Step 11) Underneath the IP Address is a password, use the password I told you to use when you setup your developer account under Security.
Step 12) Click ADD and Navigate using the Explorer to the Download Directory on your Playbook and Select the Apps you want to install.
Step 13) Your apps will install to your Playbook and you now have full access to mainstream applications not currently available in the Blackberry APP World.
If you need any help with this program or any questions please comment below and we can help you.
*** If your computer does not have Java, which most do you might need to install it on your PC to get this program to work. You will see a error message saying something about a JAR File missing, Google for JAVA 32 BIT
- DDPB - Load Android Apps on Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Amazon App Store for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Translate for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Maps Plus for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- How to Load Android Files - BB10 or Playbook (MAC)
- Good e-Reader App Store - Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Sky Map for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- eBay for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- µTorrent Remote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Sketch n Draw Pad HD for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- aTorrent for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Astro File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Street View on Google Maps for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- The Weather Channel for Playbook and Blackberry 10