Evernote Hello for Blackberry 10« Playbook Apps « Downloads
|Updated||August 5, 2013|
Remembering people is hard. Evernote Hello makes it easy.
Whether you’re meeting someone for the first time, trying to remember a person’s name, or recalling important aspects of a previous encounter, Evernote Hello is here to help. Here’s how:
– See the faces of everyone you have met in a beautiful mosaic layout
– View a history of all the encounters you’ve had with individuals
– Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
– Tie Evernote Hello to LinkedIn to create fast, rich profiles
– See notes related to your encounters that are in your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring the people you meet into Evernote Hello:
– Create a quick profile and snap their photo
– Pull in their information from your address book
– Allow them to enter their contact information
It’s up to you.
Say goodbye to business cards and forgetting people with Hello.
Evernote Hello is part of the Evernote family of product, which are designed to help you remember everything.
- DDPB - Load Android Apps on Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Amazon App Store for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Translate for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Maps Plus for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- How to Load Android Files - BB10 or Playbook (MAC)
- Good e-Reader App Store - Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Sky Map for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- eBay for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- µTorrent Remote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Sketch n Draw Pad HD for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- aTorrent for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Astro File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Street View on Google Maps for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- The Weather Channel for Playbook and Blackberry 10