Lyft for Blackberry 10« Playbook Travel and Leisure « Downloads
|Updated||October 7, 2015|
|Category||Playbook Travel and Leisure|
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus, just request a car with the tap of a button, and get picked up by a nearby friendly driver who’ll take you to your destination right away. Enjoy a welcoming, affordable, and memorable ride today.
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
“Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride.” – TODAY Show on how Lyft works
“In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding.” – Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
“Lyft’s focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others.” – Fast Company on Lyft Line
“…Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” – Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn’t take long to feel at home there.” – Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” – New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Google Maps for Playbook
- Maverick for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Droid Sky View (Star Map) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- TripAdvisor for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skyscanner - All Flights! for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- FlightView Free Flight Tracker for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- KAYAK Flight Hotel Car Search for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Expedia for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- TripIt - Travel Organizer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Smart Compass for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- American Airlines for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Indian Rail Info App
- DB Tickets for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- OsmAnd for Blackberry 10 and Playbook