JW Language for Blackberry 10« Reading and News for Playbook « Downloads
|Updated||October 7, 2015|
|Category||Reading and News for Playbook|
JW Language is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses to help language learners improve their communication skills in the ministry and at congregation meetings.
After installing the app, select your primary language and the language you are learning. Choose from the following languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Mandarin (Simplified), Chinese Cantonese (Traditional), English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
• Discover and review essential words and phrases for preaching and teaching.
• See the content of various tracts in two languages arranged side by side for easy comparison.
• For languages that use writing systems that are not based on the Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet text has been included in all entries.
• Listen to the audio recording of a native speaker by tapping a phrase.
• Play videos in the language you are learning from within the app.
• More languages
- Youdao Dictionary for Blackberry 10
- Amazon Kindle for Blackberry Playbook
- iQuran for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Flipboard 2 for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Flipboard for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Anyview for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- myComics Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- National Geographic for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- CNN for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Quran Android for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Moon+ Reader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- YouVersion Bible for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Aldiko for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Ask FM for Blackberry 10