Thingiverse for Blackberry 10 and Playbook« Reading and News for Playbook « Downloads
|Updated||January 29, 2014|
|Category||Reading and News for Playbook|
MakerBot’s Thingiverse is a thriving design community for discovering, making, and sharing 3D printable things. As the world’s largest 3D printing community, we believe that everyone should be encouraged to create and remix 3D things, no matter their technical expertise or previous experience. In the spirit of maintaining an open platform, all designs are encouraged to be licensed under a Creative Commons license.
The Thingiverse app lets you browse Thingiverse from the comfort of your phone. See what we’ve featured, what’s new and noteworthy, what the community has made, and what’s popular. When looking at the things themselves, scroll through beautiful slideshows of photos. Like items, add them to your collections and quickly share them to your social networks or email.
Since photos are so easily uploaded to Thingiverse from the app, it’s super simple to share images of your prints with the community. Update your profile and cover images from your phone, too.
Make. Share. Discover.
- Youdao Dictionary for Blackberry 10
- Amazon Kindle for Blackberry Playbook
- iQuran for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Flipboard 2 for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Flipboard for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Anyview for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- myComics Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- National Geographic for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- CNN for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Quran Android for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Moon+ Reader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- YouVersion Bible for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Aldiko for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Ask FM for Blackberry 10