Right Click for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Photography « Downloads
|Updated||November 15, 2012|
Photography tutorial app for manual settings
Pictures are a great way to freeze that perfect moment in your life. The high details with a Dslr camera makes it even more special. But often we are stuck in a situation when the ‘Automatic’ mode just doesn’t do justice to the feelings or moments we wish to capture. However, ‘Manual’ mode in the camera allows you to adjust settings (shutter speed, Aperture and ISO)to capture the perfect moment perfectly.
‘Right Click’ helps you visually understand & experience the various aspects of photography and how they effect your photograph on your smart phone. ‘View Mode’ option in the app, you can see the various effects Shutter speed, Aperture and ISO have over the image.
View Mode : To experience and visually understand factors that effect the photographs, be it the ambient environment or the confusing functions on your camera screen.
Read Mode : For textual understanding of the factors effecting the photograph.
Photography Styles : For understanding the factors that makes different genres of photography appealing.
Android 2.2 and above.
We would love to get your reviews for the app and any improvements that you might want to suggest. Our aim is to provide that basic information for novice users to understand manual settings in a camera.
- Snapchat for Blackberry Playbook
- Working Instagram for Blackberry 10
- 500px for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- 3D Camera for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Photo Studio for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Photo Grid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- PhotoFunia for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GifBoom: Animated GIF Camera
- Zedge for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Gallery ICS for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WD 2go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Instant Effects FX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skitch for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Picasa Mobile for Playbook and Blackberry 10