Period Tracker for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Health and Fitness Apps « Downloads
|Updated||April 22, 2013|
|Category||Playbook Health and Fitness Apps|
Period Tracker™, the easiest way to track your periods!
Period Tracker™, the easiest way to track your periods is now on Android!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker™ logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months’ menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that’s discreet. It reads simply “P Tracker.”
Period Tracker™ is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you’re fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day “fertile window.”
Period Tracker™ has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed – “I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps.”
Blanczz226 – “This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it’s extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure”
GeekSugar.com – “Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee ‘lil hearts and flowers to denote important days.”
Celstemc – “One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won’t use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!”
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* To predict your ovulation, Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of your next period. However, each woman’s ovulation and menstruation cycle can vary depending on her genetics, health, and age. Therefore, Period Tracker should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
- Workout Trainer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Instant Heart Rate for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Lose It! for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Mosquito Repellent for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- 10K Trainer FREE
- Epocrates for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Medscape for Blackberry 10
- Alarm Clock Plus★ for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skyscape Medical Resources for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Epicurious Recipe App for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Cardiograph for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Period Tracker for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- JEFIT - Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Noom Walk: Pedometer for Blackberry 10