eFax for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Business and Productivity Apps « Downloads
|Updated||November 11, 2012|
|Category||Playbook Business and Productivity Apps|
The eFax® Android App enables you to conduct business on the go and is essential for mobile professionals. The App includes the following fax and document management features:
• Create and Send Faxes. Use files from email, cloud storage, stored on your device, or take photos of documents and the App will enhance the images and fax them out – just like a mobile fax machine.
• Sign documents online. Add your digitized signature to faxes received and eliminate the need to print, sign, and scan documents.
• Use Cover Sheets and Contact Lists. Include cover sheets to personalize your fax and use your Android contact list or your eFax contact list to populate them easily.
• Forward as a Fax or Email. Easily forward your messages as faxes or emails to anyone, from anywhere.
Use of the eFax Android App requires an eFax account. Go to www.eFax.com/mobile from your mobile device or www.efax.com/Free-Trial from your PC.
eFax is dedicated to providing premier features and services. We value the feedback of our customers in evolving our products to meet the changing needs of the market. Please send suggestions, problems, and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the eFax Android App now!
- Dropbox for Playbook
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QQ Browser for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ES File Explorer for Blackberry Playbook
- Olive Office Premium for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kingsoft Office for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Documents To Go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- XE Currency for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Paypal for Blackberry Playbook
- FreeNote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- iPhone 5 Notes for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mindjet for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Brother iPrint&Scan for Playbook and Blackberry 10