Exchange ExMail« Playbook Business and Productivity Apps « Downloads
|Updated||July 11, 2012|
|Category||Playbook Business and Productivity Apps|
ExMail enables you to connect to your Mail Server (Exchange, Yahoo, Gmail, etc) to get Emails, Contacts, Calendar events and Tasks.
The application support mainstream email protocols: Exchange ActiveSync (Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Microsoft BPOS platform), IMAP (google account, yahoo mail, etc.) and POP3.
The application syncs your Enterprise contacts and calendar events in the standard android applications. Emails and Tasks are stored in the ExMail application databases.
Extra functionalities available with Exchange accounts;
– task synchronization (requires at least Exchange2003 sp2)
– authentication with client certificates
– search contacts in enterprise directory (Global Address List)
– import contacts from enterprise directory
– server search emails for Exchange
ExMail applies exchange activesync policies such as device PIN, Remote Wipe, Client certificate and Data encryption of corporate data.
ExMail may receive device administrator privilege during Exchange policies provisioning. To uninstall you must use the option available in the app general menu.
- Dropbox for Playbook
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QQ Browser for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ES File Explorer for Blackberry Playbook
- Olive Office Premium for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Kingsoft Office for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Documents To Go for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- XE Currency for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Paypal for Blackberry Playbook
- FreeNote for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- iPhone 5 Notes for Blackberry 10 and Playbook
- Mindjet for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Brother iPrint&Scan for Playbook and Blackberry 10