IG Index downloaded via DDPB, and actually got a Login screen, only to be told the app is out of date (to be fair IG are saying they are not supporting older apps) what to do ? ? ? [Blackberry playbook]
Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Business and Productivity Apps
Stay Productive and do business on the Blackberry 10 platform! We have all of the most essential apps for all segments.
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
- Dropbox for Playbook and BB10
- Adobe Photoshop Express for Playbook and BB10
- QQ Browser for Playbook and BB10
- ES File Explorer for Playbook and BB10
- Olive Office Premium for Playbook and BB10
- Kingsoft Office for Playbook and BB10
- Path for Playbook and BB10
- OfficeSuite Viewer 6 for Playbook and BB10
- Documents To Go for Playbook and BB10
- XE Currency for Playbook and BB10
- Windows SkyDrive for Playbook and BB10
- Paypal for Playbook and BB10
- Mindjet for Playbook and BB10
- FreeNote for Playbook and BB10
- OfficeSuite Pro 6 for Playbook and BB10
- iPhone 5 Notes for BB10 and Playbook
- Brother iPrint&Scan for Playbook and BB10
- Nest Mobile for Playbook and BB10
- Maxthon Android Web Browser for Playbook and BB10
- InkPad Notepad for Playbook and BB10
- Sipdroid for Playbook and BB10
- Chase Mobile for Playbook and BB10
- Box for Playbook and BB10
- Mint Personal Finance for Playbook and BB10
- Any.DO To Do List | Task List for Playbook and BB10
- Autodesk 360 Mobile for Playbook and BB10
- Schedule Planner for Playbook and BB10
- Note Everything for Playbook and BB10
- GTasks: To Do List for Playbook and BB10
- Yahoo! Finance for Playbook and BB10
- Amex for Playbook and BB10
- Yahoo! for Playbook and BB10
- CIBC Mobile Banking for Playbook and BB10
- HP ePrint Home & Biz for Playbook and BB10
- Do it (Tomorrow) for Playbook and BB10
- BMO Mobile Banking for Playbook and BB10
- Expense Manager for Playbook and BB10
- iMindMap HD for Playbook and BB10
- Check - Bills & Money for Playbook and BB10
these files always download as a zip file. when i try to etract them with winrar the files wont load into ddpb. How do i fix this?
Paypal here continues to say it needs to update to current version. Is there a more up to date version? Oovoo says the same. Thanks so much for your services......great job!
Hi, when I download this and check the version - it says it is 3.0 (314). I have been looking for an app that allows you to run powerpoint presentations with animations...I am a business owner and running static presentations from my playbook is just to an option, and so I continue to lug my laptop around. Can you upgrade this to (at least) the version you have advertised (i.e. 6 or 6.5) so I can test the functionality. if it actually allows me to play animated slides, I'll buy it, period. But, I need to be able to test it first. Been burned too many times purchasing apps that do nothing close to what they say they do and then (of course) getting your money back is a hassle. Thanks for your help
Article very useful, is forex.com broker accepete the American trader, I think he would be happier. http://topforexbrokersonline.blogspot.com/
Minecraft, dropbox, are all saved as zip files and there are apk files and no bar files... frustrating.
Everything that I download is only saved as zip files with apk files and no bar files, so when I try to load it with the DDPB, it doesn't work. Help!
@goodereader the current app on this page. Indeed. When I run it on my Z10... its telling me that "A new version is available" update Indeed app now... I really would like to update this app. I use it a lot. What is the "update" process?
I was wondering how can we update this app... It's kind of outdated... How frequently are the apps at goodereader updated?
hi g analytics does not work with z10.there is also no other alternative app to use.your support will be appreciated
I can not connect with BMO, error message, "The server is unable to complete your request". App did work but stopped after 2 months.
I cannot install the udated version. I have version 4.2.1 installed at the moment. on installing version 4.6.5 I get an error: "500 cannot determine package -id"
The mOffice version above says 3.6.2, but the version dowloading is 3.3.5 - how do I get the up to date version?
The APP. for Chase Bk install OK on the Playbook but what about the Z10 that have the BB10. any help on this Please
I downloaded the Business Calendar app..downloaded perfect... but cannot sync calendars... any suggestions?
The PayPal Here app loads on to the Playbook but then it says that you need to download the latest version from Google Play. the choice then is to download the latest version from Google Play (which won't be converted for Playbook) or close the app. Any chance of the latest version being converted?
This app is unable to fully download on the BB10 os. It partially downloads and when you try to open it, it shuts down.
Wow... this article is so amazing, every words is contain a useful information, same as http://fxpips.com/forex-brokers-reviews, both sites have great and interesting ideas.
@Marina Avetisjana playbook should have a skype (preview) download.. it works just the same as any version of skype
@tccBB what web browser are you using?
@tccBB cite specific examples
@chugal3001 I have one that works on dropbox. A version older, but fully functional for BB10. Works like magic on my Z10. https://www.dropbox.com/s/37tzvtbsvlhk3ri/com.mint_v188.8.131.52.bar?m To whoever runs this site, feel free to upload it to your list of working BB10 apps.
When I click the download link from this website, it saves the download in a zip file and within the zip file is a apk file, when I try to use the DDPB program, it doesn't recognize and therefore doesn't work.
@tccBB try using firefox, chrome or safari and let me know if you still have the problem
@tccBB use a different web browser.