VEVO for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Audio and Video « Downloads
|Updated||November 25, 2015|
|Category||Playbook Audio and Video|
|Tags||vevo, vevo playbook|
Watch music videos on your android device for free!
VEVO’s free high-quality music & entertainment programming experience is now available within a gorgeous new Android App.
Discover, watch & share your favorite music videos wherever you want, whenever you want. Use voice-activated search to find your favorite artist or song, be the first to see exclusive new video premieres and watch live streaming concerts.
Create playlists on VEVO.com and watch them on your phone.
• Access VEVO’s entire music video catalog – 45,000 videos from more than 7,500 of your favorite artists
• Features include: exclusive videos, premieres, top charts, top playlists, artists on tour & VEVO original music programming
• Share any video easily with friends via Twitter & Email
• Purchase your favorite music from Amazon
• Use Voice Control to search your favorite artist and/or song
• Have fun with music trivia before watching each video
Download VEVO now and join the millions who are already experiencing high-quality music videos from VEVO while on-the-go.
VEVO for Android will work over 3G network connections, but for the highest quality music video experience, we suggest accessing via Wi-Fi whenever possible.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of some licenses from the content owners, Features and Videos may not be available in all regions.
What is VEVO?
VEVO is the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform.
VEVO is available in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, which includes VEVO.com, Mobile Apps (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android), Connected Television (Google TV, Boxee) and user embeddable video players. VEVO powers music videos on over 200 artist pages across Facebook, as well as syndicates to dozens of online sites, including AOL, BET, CBS Interactive Music Group (including Last.fm) and Univision. Additionally, through a special partnership with YouTube, VEVO is accessible in over 200 countries, expanding the platform’s reach around the globe.
Ranked by comScore as the #1 Music platform on the web, VEVO was named by Billboard as one of the top startups of 2010 and received the prestigious Advertising Age Media Vanguard Award for Online Video Platform Launch of the Year. Turning online music programming on its heels just one year into launch, VEVO’s “meteoric rise” (Mediapost) has been applauded by the Associated Press as a “striking example of the music video’s dramatic comeback” while its mobile launch was called “stellar” by Mashable.
VEVO was created in partnership with Universal Music Group (UMG), Sony Music Entertainment (SME) and the Abu Dhabi Media Company. It is operated independently by a dedicated management team with offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and San Francisco. VEVO features the most extensive catalog of premium music content found anywhere on the web thanks to deals with such leading music companies as Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music, Hollywood Records, INgrooves, IODA, and The Orchard, among many others. Explore VEVO at www.vevo.com.
- Q Vod Player for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QIYI 奇艺高清影视 for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- My Piano for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- VLC Direct for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ooVoo Video Call for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Winamp for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Youtube for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Voice for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- RockPlayer Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BaDoink Video Downloader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- arcMedia Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Keek - Social Video for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- AgingBooth for Playbook and Blackberry 10