AppleTV AirPlay Media Player for Blackberry 10« Playbook Audio and Video « Downloads
|Updated||September 26, 2015|
|Category||Playbook Audio and Video|
Please start with updating your AppleTV to the latest iOS version!
Just bought your AppleTV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your AppleTV with your Android phone. Just like folks with iPhones and iPads, now you can use the AirPlay functionality to beam content from your Android phone to an AppleTV!
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the AppleTV itself as you use your Android to control your AppleTV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on an AppleTV or on your mobile device.
With the AppleTV AirPlay Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH – Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on AppleTV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER – Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV – Stream music and videos directly to your AppleTV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA – Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on AppleTV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS – Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or AppleTV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on AppleTV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on TV using the AppleTV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Select the AppleTV you would like to use to access your TV. This is a great way for you to use multiple AppleTVs in your home.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
- Q Vod Player for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QIYI 奇艺高清影视 for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- My Piano for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- VLC Direct for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ooVoo Video Call for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Winamp for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Youtube for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Voice for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- RockPlayer Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BaDoink Video Downloader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- arcMedia Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Keek - Social Video for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- AgingBooth for Playbook and Blackberry 10