DSLR Remote for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Audio and Video « Downloads
|Updated||October 24, 2015|
|Category||Playbook Audio and Video|
Your smartphone is always with you, so why carry unnecessary stuff? Let your smartphone in combination with DSLR Remote be a remote control, a timer or a HDR controller to your digital reflex camera.
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth (new!), DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. All you need ist a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can’t do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
If it doesn’t work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact information is given on the said website (http://bitshift.funpic.de).
- Q Vod Player for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Skype for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- QIYI 奇艺高清影视 for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- My Piano for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- VLC Direct for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- ooVoo Video Call for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Winamp for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Youtube for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Google Voice for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- RockPlayer Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BaDoink Video Downloader for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- arcMedia Lite for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Keek - Social Video for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- AgingBooth for Playbook and Blackberry 10