Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Audio and Video Apps
At Good e-Reader we pride ourselves at delivering the latest audio, video and streaming applications for your Blackberry Playbook! All of the apps we offer have been tested, signed and verified working for OS2!
If you have any questions or concerns with installing BAR Files to your Blackberry Playbook feel free to comment below and one of our staff members will assist you. Please make sure the first thing you do is install the essential software and watch our videos HERE.
Note: We recommend you load this website up in your Blackberry Playbooks internet browser. If you want to download our apps to your PC you need to right click and click on ‘save as’ on the DOWNLOAD button, to save these apps to your PC.
Samsung TV Media Player for Playbook and BB10 « Playbook Audio and Video « Downloads
|Date posted||April 13, 2012|
|Categories||Playbook Audio and Video|
Play photos, videos, and music from phone or the Internet on your Samsung TV.
Just bought your internet connected Samsung Smart TV or already have one at home? Well, with this app you can unleash the power of your new Samsung TV.
Simply download this FREE app and access additional content, currently not available on the Samsung TV itself as you use your Android to control your Samsung TV over Wi-Fi.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it on your internet connected Samsung TV or on your mobile device.
With the Samsung TV Media Player, you can do the following:
• SEARCH – Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV directly from your Android phone.
• DISCOVER – Discover new and featured videos every day across a number of video topic channels for you to enjoy. Browse channels using easy-to-navigate video carousels.
• SEND TO TV – Stream music and videos directly to your Samsung TV or mobile device. No installation needed (except this app).
• ACCESS MEDIA – Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch on your Samsung TV.
• MANAGE PLAYLISTS – Create and Manage playlists of music and enjoy on your mobile or Samsung TV.
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• View and manage history
• Watch on TV
• Create and manage music playlists
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Search and find your music, photos, and videos from multiple content sources including your Android device, your home network or the Internet.
• Share via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Video Podcasts
• YouTube videos
• Your Music, photos, and videos from your Android device [Android Gallery]
• SHOUTcast Internet radio
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Flickr photos
• Picasa (Web Album) photos
• Local Media Servers, any DLNA or UPnP AV Media Servers in your home network
• The “Now Playing” screen provides information about the content that you are watching on your Samsung TV.
• Music and Video player controls (i.e. previous, pause, play, next, and volume) appear, depending on the capabilities of your setup.
• Sign out of ZappoTV.
• Delete your viewing history.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
THINGS TO KNOW
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos.
REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED
• Android 2.1 and later versions.
• ZappoTV account is required.
This is the preview of the new skype coming out:
you can video chat, IM. It's pretty sweet.
I keep getting a notification in OS10.1 that "there is a new version of this app" and it wont actually "tag" songs HELP
I keep getting a notification in OS10.1 that "there is a new version of this app" and it wont actually "tag" songs
I have downloaded this app and i can't uninstall it. The garbage on the corner of the icon that we usually hit to delete an app isn't there. Is there any other way to uninstall an app?
bobby calentine if you are installing/sideloading the app from chrom "playbook app manager" then from the list of apps existing in ur phone, find the app u want to delete , and then click "uninstall" written infront of it.
I downloaded the CBC Vancouver app, but when I attempt to open it, the ship's wheel spins indefinitely and there is no sound.
skype, skype, skype, skype, skype,over and over and over. why don't you take skype off of the web site, since it does not work? and why don't you put the comments for each app on the same page as that app, instead of the same mindless, pointless, skype whines on every page of the website? There is no way anyone with any common sense is going to read over two hundred skype whines hoping to find something about the application they are actually interested in.
I have installed SkypeBeta.BAR. Installation allegedly completes but no icon can be found anywhere on the BBPB after install. Any suggestions why?
winamp isnt working for me. after being installed , when i click on it , it gives me an error message "the application winamp (process com.nullsoft.winamp) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again." then i have a "force close" button to click anyone can help?
Great Site and very Helpful! You guys are very talented! Please BB Playbook user really needs Skype, Netflix, and Viber. Can you guys do something about these apps? Many, Many Thanks!! *hugs*
I naively upgraded my PlayBook to OS2.1 and now my Shazam and Soundhound no longer work. Shazam was working perfectly in OS 2.0. BlackBerry Support have responded that they cannot fix a third party app issue and neither do they have a method of downgrading back to OS2.0. Shazam Support has not responded to my request after a week. The Shazam app gives me an alert indicating "Sorry we couldn't tag your music. Try again." I would not have upgraded my OS had I known.
Is the sky go app viable for playbook and BB10? Or would the Microsoft silverlight element make it impossible for me to watch my sky sports subscription on PB? Apart from that, loving your work!!
I'll donate another US $10.00 if you add "Netflix & Tune-In Radio" as a download for the BB Playbook. Thanks!
Hi Goodereader, thanks for the latest update for Youtube; I want to log into my account by choosing My Channel, then I choose Add an account, then I get an error message: There was a problem authenticating. Is anybody else reporting the same issue, or is there another way to log into my Youtube profile? Please let me know.
I getting an error message"Your application is no longer supported.Please download the latest version". when I try to open the DirectTV app.
I am getting an error message"Your application version is no longer supported " when I try to run your Direct TV app.
Hi. I am French and I use google to translate.I have a problem with Winamp application on Playbook (software v2.0).Installation via DDPB is well and Winamp is present on my Playbook.When you click on the icon Winamp opens but immediately a message appears: "Closing sudden application ..... Please try again" and it is only one possibilitée is click on a window "Force close" opens.in the background the reader is there.I tried several times to restart after having my Playbook but the problem persists.Someone can help me please?greenstar_at_ wanadoo.fr