Boxcryptor for Blackberry 10 and Playbook« Playbook Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||January 23, 2014|
|Category||Playbook Personalization & Tools|
Secure your files in the cloud the easy way! And the best: It’s for free!
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone or tablet – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com – Thank you!
– Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft SkyDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
– Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
– Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device – your password is never transmitted
– Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
– Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
– Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee’s files
– Set policies to enforce rules
– Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box.net, SugarSync, Egnyte, Strato HiDrive, Telekom Cloud, Cubby, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
Boxcryptor requires the following permissions:
– Network communication: Required for Internet access.
– Storage: Required to read/write files.
– Find accounts: Required for Google Drive support. This allows retrieving your Google account information when – and only when – connecting to Google Drive. You will then be asked to grant access to Boxcryptor for Android to your Google Drive files.
– Prevent device from sleeping: Required for the picture slideshow.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage
- AVG Antivirus Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WinZip for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO Launcher EX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bluetooth File Transfer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Advanced Task Killer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- APP Lock for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- File Expert for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- X-plore File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BlueStacks Cloud Connect for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Fill and Sign PDF Forms for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Honeycomb Launcher for Blackberry Z10
- System Tuner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- KeePassDroid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for Playbook and Blackberry 10