Remote Web Desktop for Playbook and Blackberry 10« Playbook Personalization & Tools « Downloads
|Updated||January 19, 2013|
|Category||Playbook Personalization & Tools|
Simple and powerful web desktop enable you remotely manage & control your Android device from a web browser over any WiFi/4G/3G/2G/USB connection.
# Why Remote Web Desktop
1. Comfortable: wireless manage your phone with the comfortable keyboard and mouse.
2. Wireless: fully support all WiFi/4G/3G/2G connections with embedded network bridge, even your mobile carrier doesn’t provide a public IP for you.
3. Pure web: don’t need install any client on your computer side.
4. USB support: provide usb connection tools for MAC/Linux/Windows.
5. Full featured: most common features were finished, many new features are coming soon.
* Desktop SMS
Send, read, forward and delete SMS messages. Support long SMS, group messages and fake SMS. Partial support sending MMS.
* File Explorer
Manage all files (photo, music, videos, APK …) on SD card, transfer files & folders between phone and computer. Support multiple upload by drag-and-drop (for HTML 5 browser).
* Gallery Viewer
Preview and slide show phone photos.
* Media Player
Enable you play video/audio on phone side or web desktop side.
* FTP Server
Sync files and folders between phone and computer quickly, manage SD card files in Windows File Explorer, browser or FTP client.
* WiFi Keyboard
Type on your phone using your computer’s keyboard.
* Webcam (2.2+)
Turns your phone into a wireless camera, support both front face and back camera.
* Screen Capture
Take the screen shot and view it in web browser, easier than do it on phone side. Works for both rooted or non-rooted devices.
* Contact Manager (2.0+)
Group, search, create, delete, edit contacts, call log.
* Remote Call
Make a call from computer side.
* Shared Clipboard
Share clipboard text between PC and phone.
* Wallpaper Utils
Set phone wallpaper by upload a picture or online picture.
* APK Web Installer
Backup apps to SD card, and install APK through the File Explorer.
* Personal Web Server
Serve your personal web pages on your phone.
View android logs in web browser, a useful tool for Android developers.
* Terminal Emulator
Remotely access Android’s built-in Linux command line shell through web browser.
* Notes Editor
Create and edit text file on your SD card, you can make a note shortcut on phone screen for it.
* SSL HTTP
Provide 512, 1024 bits RSA encrypt.
* Network Bridge
Support all internet connections (2G/3G/4G/WiFi), even you don’t have a public IP, you still can access your phone at any place.
* Remote Control (Rooted)
Remotely control your Android within your computer. Including mouse & keyboard emulation.
# Online Guide
# About Permissions & Security
It requires many permissions just because those features require them, we don’t install any spy code in any our apps and don’t collect any data from your device.
It has been promoted to “Safe” by Appoozle Rating.
If you want to scan it with third-part security app, the Lookout app is official recommended to do it. You can download it here:
# Third-part Licenses
Ext GWT: Commercial Licensed
Apache Projects & Libraries: Apache License
JQuery: MIT License
Galleria Classic Plug-in: MIT License
Terminal Plug-in: LGPL V3
- AVG Antivirus Free for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- WinZip for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GO Launcher EX for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Bluetooth File Transfer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Advanced Task Killer for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- APP Lock for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- File Expert for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- X-plore File Manager for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- BlueStacks Cloud Connect for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Fill and Sign PDF Forms for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- Honeycomb Launcher for Blackberry Z10
- System Tuner for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- KeePassDroid for Playbook and Blackberry 10
- GoToMyPC (Remote Desktop) for Playbook and Blackberry 10